Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas Around Here

December first marks a little tradition Cory & I started a few years back, we call it-Christmas Decoration Celebration. We have a nice dinner, we dig out the tree and the decorations, pour a little egg nog and we set the tree up. Anna was right into it this year, digging in the boxes, playing with the lights, wondering what in the world was happening.

This past weekend we headed to Wellingtons for some live greenery & my amaryllis then to Home Sense for a couple fabulous little treasures and I finished up the rest of the house.

I love this time of year. I love the colors, I love the lights twinkling on the tree, I love the smell of pine, I love Chirstmas carols, I love buying presents for my family, I love holiday traditions, I love Christmas baking, I love reminiscing of years gone by. What do you love?



1 comment:

Caro said...

I love it! Your house looks so nice. And I love that Anna stopped for a Starbucks break...