Saturday 19 April 2008

Edson 2008 Crop Crazy

I spent the day in Edson teaching 2 classes at the second annual Crop Crazy put on by Creative Pages their LSS. I taught last year for Sharla (the owner of Creative Pages) and was very excited to be asked back. I even had people asking for me and despite my "bootcamp" approach to teaching I had quite a few people from last year in this years classes- which was super cool! I taught an acrylic album (which is the second photo) and a layout class. It is always so exciting seeing people get so happy over the projects that they have made. I sold out both classes and was told I could have done more... but I had to get back to the city. We're already discussing next year and me staying over and teaching 4 classes (duplicates). Yeah! I only wish the weather could have been nicer because the roads were terrible and my nerves are not designed for winter driving.... bless Cory's very patient and calming soul!
Here's a shout out to Sharla- You rock girl and thank you for having me!!!

5 comments:

Jules said...

You'll have to bring the whole album in....glad you had fun!

Veronica said...

Glad you made it back okay!

Anam_Kihaku said...

beautiful stuff...

Jill said...

U r awesome ya know!

Charlie's Angel said...

So glad you had a good time! YAY!
xox