Wednesday 3 August 2016

The ones that love us.

Product: Simple Stories: pattern papers and stickers, Bo Bunny & Crate Paper: alphas, Studio Calico: doily, American Crafts: "love"

This layout was created for Creative Scrapbooker and published in their Summer 2016 issue. I am so grateful that I was asked to contribute for this issue and even more grateful that they keep asking. The call for this page was "layout with movie quote". I used a quote from Harry Potter from Sirius Black that really resonated with me. This is the first photo, the first page that I created of my Dad since his passing. It was the first time I could even think about it. When I got my issue I just held the page open and cried. 


Creative Scrapbooker, formerly known as Canadian Scrapbooker but they now have print available in the USA... and that's freakin' awesome!

You can find my work on page 55, I got the whole page!!! 
You can also see 2 cards I designed on page 121.



No comments: