Monday 21 May 2012

new look

I spent some time today making a few changes over here at The Beautiful Ordinary and I couldn't be happier with them. I am loving my new header and the fresh, summery feel.
We spent the morning at the park and took so many great photos I knew I had to use them to freshen up my blog! I also discovered how to use an editing program in Picasa that has photo effects and that was a big deal over here!
I love this photo of us on the slide, we were having so much fun and it shows on our faces! I also love how our legs are blurred, this slide was super fast and we both let out a "weee" on the way down!
I have a bunch of work to share with you this week and a new class for Treasured Memories. I'll be back later friends!
xo

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

It's gorgeous! GORGEOUS!! Love the new look and love those sweet photos of you and Anna!