Saturday 26 May 2012

more cards, another class

Saturday, June 23
6:00pm - 8:30pm
$38

Treasured Memories is having a 3 day event from June 22-24 that features classes created by each of us that work there. There is a layout, a mini album, a canvas, a metal and a hanging mobile class. Oh and don't forget me, I'll be teaching the above card class. My class is on Saturday evening and I was super excited to see that a group of fabulous ladies had already signed up for class spots and for kits. As usual I am doing both class and kits for these cards but I'd love to see you so sign up before the spots are all gone!
There is also cropping time each day that is allotted for event participants. You can sign up for all the classes or just one- it's totally up to you! Call the store at 780-414-1540. I hope to see you there!

No comments: