Tuesday 14 February 2012

Project Life Week 6

Week 6 and going strong. Here is a peek at our week:
Project Life- Week 6

Page 1


Anna was here. A couple signs that a fabulous, busy, curious little girl lives here. I found the yogurt in her bedroom by the fish tank, she was just sharing. I went to put on my boots and the one was full of scraps of fabric. Each and every time I spot one of these "Anna was here" moments I smile and want to hug her.... even when I found crayon all over my white couch ;-)
I included Anna's Valentine that she made at Mumbo Jumbo on Wednesday. I took a 12x12 page protector, trimmed it to fit her page and sewed up the edge. My camera battery died as soon as I got to class which made me sad but I got a couple pictures with my phone. I adhered those to the back side of this art work and added a 3x4 journaling block to jot down a few notes.

These were some of my favorite pictures from the week and needed to have them included. I added in a 10x12 page protector from American Crafts to hole them. The backside of these pictures is blank but I would prefer to have more pictures or journaling.

Page 2

My favorite Anna thing for week 6.



The Mom Creative

5 comments:

Jules said...

Great pages. Love your 'Anna was here' moments that you're documenting!

Julie said...

Great pages! I love your use of letters throughout your pages.

Cami said...

Love the "KISS" and I love all your pictures, but especially the "Anna was Here" photo! I have who carts all this "stuff" through the house and it ends up in the strangest of places. So I really appreciate the picture. Next time I'm going to get excited for the photo opportunity instead of getting exasperated! (Hopefully.)

kate adderley said...

great pages, love how you used all the words on your pics, love that look, it all looks fab

sarah said...

Okay, your PL makes me SO EXCITED for when my son is a little bit older. I cannot wait to include him in my work like this. Your pages are awesome!