Monday 25 July 2011

weekend rewind

Our holidays started this weekend, Cory is off for 10 days and I am so excited to have him here. We'll be staying close to home this year- no camping for the three of us. I'm sad we won't be going but I just don't have it in me to take a 8 1/2 month old camping! We have plans for a few adventures and plans to relax around home,  on the agenda so far- a trip to the Calgary Zoo, Fort Edmonton Park and Heritage Days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for sunshine but I'm looking forward to it all rain or shine.

As for this past weekend- here it is in photos:

We dressed Anna up in her cowgirl outfit- holy cute!


We napped.


We spent as much time as we could outside. The pictures below are taken at Wellingtons. It is such a beautiful greenhouse to visit in the summer. I go there and day dream of one day having an outdoor space like this. I can feel my spirits lifting as soon as I walk in the front gate. It's lovely!!!!!




Have a wonderful week friends!

No comments: