Wednesday 1 June 2011

so very wonderful


I came across this video on Kelly Rae Roberts' blog and thought "WOW! That is AMAZING! I NEED to do this for Anna!".... so I did. The video is a commercial for Google Chrome but the message behind the commercial is wonderful. Imagine if we all had this, this type and form of memories from our childhood. Pictures, videos, letters from mom, dad and other loved ones. It would be amazing!  I scrapbook and I record our memories there but I think this is another tool that allows me to capture what my scrapbooking might miss.  

ps. I can't figure out how to make the video bigger... sorry

1 comment:

Kirsten Williams said...

A woman I teach with kept a journal for both of her kids while she was pregnant, whilst they grew and even now (they are in their 20s). So great! Anna will love it!