Friday 10 June 2011




I couldn't wait until Saturday to meet Brayden so I jumped in the car Wednesday morning and Anna & I went on a road trip. He is the sweetest thing! So tiny, it is amazing to me how tiny he is and how quickly I have forgotten. My sweet babe seems like a giant next to him, I'm certain she thought he was a toy! Anna had  lots of squeals and loud yells for him, just letting him know that she loves him and that they're going to be great buds! I absolutely love the photo of my brother & I, warms my heart a little.

I taught my masculine card class last night to a great group of ladies, then I picked up beer and pizza and headed home to sit outside with Cory. I think he may have fallen a little bit more in love with me when I held the two up in the front window for him to see ;)
 I love hot summer nights when you can sit outside until after 10pm and it's still light out! So great!!!
Today I am trying to make sense of my HUGE to do list, trying to not let it overwhelm me because when that happens I choose to ignore it and then I have a bigger mess to deal with! Our house is looking like a tornado went through and don't even get me started on the laundry that seems to be breeding more loads in our basement! How do Anna's toys end up everywhere? Or how to all my kitchen things like spatulas, my whisk, my wooden spoons all end up in the living room on the floor or in the basement? How? House Elves?
I'm off to do something productive... or maybe I'll head on over to facebook.... ha ha! That is how the house gets this way!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Have a fun weekend! SO nice to chat with you this morning.

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

That photo is so great...it should go up on a wall somewhere!

And I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one with a tornado house...but my problem isn't Facebook. It's Google Reader, and the hundred or so blogs I follow. Yikes!