Tuesday 3 May 2011

May Card Class

Thursday, May 12
6:00pm-8:30pm
$38
This is the next class I will be teaching at Treasured Memories on May 12. The papers are from Prima and they are so very pretty! Every month I make demos and I have a fair bit of anxiety over what they're going to look like. I am always trying to make them more wonderful than the last month, trying to stay true to my style while still trying to make them appeal to more people & trying to make them user friendly enough to complete in 2.5 hours. It can be stressful but it's also so rewarding- to finish something and step back and love what I've created. It's even more rewarding when I go to teach the class and I see the regulars that faithfully come month after month- it seriously warms my heart and makes me so very grateful! To everyone who comes to these nights and to those that pick up kits from the store- Thank You! You Rock!

3 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

This is how I know these are great cards:
#1. I don't like pink, but I love these.
#2. They look awesome on the blog and in person.
#3. You made them...nuff said.

They are lovely...I'm posting them on the classes site...now!

Kara said...

Ummm. Those cards are A-MAZING!

Kirsten Williams said...

You just get better and better at this card thing.... Showoff :) These are now my all time favorite cards you have done.