Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sharing Our Easter

This may be photo overload but I have so many favorites from this past weekend. We went to my parents Thursday night and had Easter dinner on Friday. My mom bought her an adorable dress and I found Bunny ears at Dollarama so it was a must to do a little Easter photo shoot with Anna. I cannot get over those chubby cheeks- LOVE them!
On Saturday Cory and I came back to Edmonton and Anna had a sleepover at Gramma & Papa's- she freakin' loves it there! There's horses, quads, tractors, truck rides & a million cuddles- how could she not love it! What did Cory & I do? We napped! Ha! We had so many plans to get stuff done- guess we needed rest more!






This is my brother Mike and sister in law Lyndsey. They are expecting their first baby in June and I am so excited for them!! Anna knows her BFF is in there- so cute!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Too Cute! Sounds like she is getting spoiled! I Love it!

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Love those giant bunny ears! What a cute rabbit.

Teresa said...

I enjoy & look so forward to seeing you and Anna on Tuesdays whenever you both come to Treasured Memories while the "gang" is all there. Anna is cute cute and you both are lovely ladies.
You are a great mother to Anna and I like to read your blogs too. :)