Friday 2 May 2008

How adorable!

I made these bags (well I ironed on the cupcake & skull) for myself and Veronica. Hey V! If you read this before tomorrow... surprise! Veronica was having a bad day and I decided to cheer her up and what doesn't cheer up a girl like a cute handmade gift, especially one with a cupcake on it! The bags and ironons are from Micheals, they're not very big but I couldn't resist! Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day and I am spending the ENTIRE day at Treasured Memories! I have been counting the sleeps until tomorrow, I keep phoning Chantel (the wicked awesome owner of TM) and giving her the count down. I'm sure she really appreciates that... like she really needs me to tell her! Anwhoo, one more sleep!
Later Alligators!

1 comment:

Chantel Mernickle said...

:) blushing :)

cant wait! its gonna ROCK!