Wednesday 2 September 2015

Family Story: a new class at Treasured Memories


This is a new style of mini book for me. First it's not vertical & second I have never done a book this size. The finished size is 6x12 and it is a gatefold finish. I have it close with magnets and the belt buckle acts as a handle. I wanted to do something new, something to get my creative juices flowing and move in a new direction. I am so happy with how it turned out and it also doesn't hurt that these papers from Simple Stories are gorgeous!

This book is perfect for family photos from now or those treasured heritage photos we collect from years gone by. I have only enough product for 11 kits whether they be in class or purchased to create at home. I am teaching this at Treasured Memories on Saturday, September 12 from 10am-1pm. You can see more photos and get all the details here




No comments: