Mother's Day is just around the corner and I have a huge itch to buy garden supplies and get planting. I thought it was a perfect excuse to create a bunch of gifts for the gardener in our life. Today I am sharing one of the gift "pots" I put together and with the exception of Tuesday I will be sharing one each day with you. If you have a gardener in your life these will all make lovely Mother's Day gifts.
To keep my costs down I purchased the majority of my supplies at Dollarama. They have an impressive selection of garden supplies and the highest priced items will only be $3. I also picked up some supplies at Home Depot an Canadian Tire.
- Plant pot- stuff the bottom with tissue paper (Dollarama)
- decorative bird house* (Dollarama)
- garden gloves (Dollarama)
- assorted seeds (Home Depot)
- plant (this is a sunflower Anna started from a kit purchased at Canadian Tire)
*I have purchased a bunch of these decorative bird houses and am going to spray paint them various colors and hang them throughout our front tree. How adorable and colorful! So excited.