I am excited to share with you my first card class in 4 months. I struggled with whether or not I would come back to teaching. I couldn't quite put my finger on my feelings but I just let myself have those feeling and not worry about it too much. The new My Mind's Eye paper lines came into the store and I knew I wanted to create with it... so here we are. Inspired by the gold foil I created these 6 cards and will be teaching it on Saturday, March 21. You can head on over to the Treasured Memories blog to see the details.
Monday, 2 March 2015
Hello Monday. Hello March.
I am excited to share these pages with you. I have assembled the month kit and designed the layouts to go with it for Treasured Memories this month. Every Monday for the month of March I will be sharing the layouts over at their blog and here as well. To see more details you can read the store's post over here.
Thursday, 26 February 2015
Tuesday, 24 February 2015
Monday, 23 February 2015
(seriously, I could eat her up)
There has been little space to breath around here and February blew by me leaving a trail of ice and puddles. Ok, that is just the weather around here. I may have thrown a temper tantrum the other day that sounded a lot like this- "Be winter. -OR- Be spring. PICK one Weather. Pick one. " I most likely flailed my arms around in the air too.
In any case, life looks a lot like...
- spring cleaning
- Anna attending her first classmate birthday party
- Valentine's parties
- Cory working out of town
- feeling under the weather
- blood work & biopsies (tests for an autoimmune disease)
- reading whatever I can on autoimmune disease
- realizing I can track symptoms back 10 years
- splurging on new towels and bedding
- being outside when the weather is beautiful
- watching Lost Girl on Shomi
- planning for my first ever scrapbook retreat
- piles of laundry... everywhere...why can it never find it's way back into the drawers
- being late for playschool everyday
- cancelling subscriptions because our dollar is the shits
- brunch every weekend
- drinking grapefruit beer (Stiegl)
- drooling over new scrapbook product
- soaking in bubble baths
- trying to listen to my gut and learning to say no
Friday, 20 February 2015
This layout was shared today on the Treasured Memories Feature Friday but I needed to also share here. I am IN LOVE with this page. The colors, the circular design, the picture of Anna's first time in the ocean.... seriously makes me happy!
Happy start to the weekend friends!