Monday 24 June 2013

Ice Cream Sandwiches

I have a confession: I am a Food Network junkie! I could sit all day and watch cooking shows. I also confess that I have. Aside from making me terribly hungry they also make me inspired to try new things. I saw a version of these ice cream sandwiches on Pioneer Woman and knew we had to make them.

 You will need cookies, (I used chocolate chip cookies I had made the other day), ice cream and toppings to roll the sandwiches in, we had mini chocolate chips, Skor bits & sprinkles.

No directions necessary.

Roll... and then roll some more... and if you're so inclined, dip as you eat!

Enjoy!

So easy. So yummy. Thank you Pioneer Woman- we love you!

A quick bit:  southern Alberta was hit with devastating floods this past week, some of my absolute favourite places to visit. I think we are all humbled by the wrath that Mother Nature can unleash. My heart aches for you, I am sending my thoughts and prayers to all of you that were affected. 

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Those look so super yummy!