Thursday 25 September 2014

Making me smile..

The cooking section at Indigo. I could flip through cook books for hours.

Magazines! This one in particular. 

Having amazing friends and being silly with them. 
Laughing at how ridiculous we are days later.

Coming to bed and finding this girl.
 Finding her like this with Hannah by her side is extra great. 
Where do I go?

Finding this rug on sale at Walmart for $30. 

This man.
It's even better when he randomly orders this intense 
drink on a Sunday evening just for the hell of it.

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I have a love hate relationship with cookbooks, BUT they are always inspiring to look through!

Flea market style?! That's a magazine that's speaking my language!

Oh Candace...

Dude sleeps the same way. No cat though, but he's extra stinky and his feet are enormous!

Awesome rug!!

Love the big drinks!