Wednesday 16 July 2014

Summer Time = Margaritas


I love margaritas, not blended but on the rocks. It, along with the mojito, is the quintessential summer cocktail in my mind. My girlfriend Karen introduced me to this pre-mixed, ready to drink, no fuss, delicious Golden Margarita from the Costco Liquor store. It is the best, easily better than any margarita I have made from scratch. It is inexpensive at $19.99 and at best only needs ice to serve it over. 


The Making of a Margarita
Ice Cold Golden Margarita Mix
Ice
Course Salt
Lime
- Wet the rm of your glass with a lime slice
- Salt your rim
- Fill glass with ice
- Fill with Golden Margarita
- Serve with side of lime and enjoy thoroughly
- Tastes best when served with dear friends by your side


1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Note to self: find a costco liquor store.