Thursday 1 May 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers

source

Hello May!
Hello Sunshine!
Hello Spring!

I am eager to be rid of cold, miserable weather and so very excited for flowers, green grass, sunshine and fresh air. This month I have a long list of goals/tasks for myself, both in my personal life and in my work life. As I jotted them down I worried it was too much and maybe it is but getting ideas and wishes and plans and dreams out of my head and onto paper can clear space for actual doing.... an area I feel I struggle with. Here are a few of my May goals...

- build a raised bed
- plan & plant our garden
- create garden markers
- train for running a 5k I signed up  for before I actually considered the running part
- book plane tickets to California
- be consistent
- explore outside
- organise and purge
- buy local / farmers market season is here
- just start





No comments: