Monday 6 May 2013

Around Here

Riding her bike like a pro. Practising up & down the hallway all winter paid off.

Photo booth fun at Treasured Memories for their National Scrapbook Day crops.

Their were crops at Treasured Memories two weekends in a row and it was pretty great. I got to see some of my favourite people/customers and am always grateful for all the chit chat, laughs and hugs.

Picking up our new playhouse from a sweet, generous friend.

Anna is back at Mumbo Jumbo and LOVING it.

My fabulous new noodle necklace.

We can finally go to the park... not too sure how I feel about this climbing business though.

Drinking coffee outside in the sun = happiness.

We can all have fun at the park.

When did my baby get so big?

2 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

LOVE!

It was nice seeing you this weekend. Super nice...NEED MORE NADINE!

Teresa said...

It was a great weekend! And I forgot the cinnamon buns at TM. :( Told Darryl to finish them off so you'll have to trick him into giving them up. :P