Monday 8 June 2009

I love my husband more then words...


This little gem came in the mail for me and reminded me just how fortunate I am! I am believer in the Universe, that what you put out will come back to you. Everything happens for a reason. That whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding just as it should. -unknown
Now don't get me wrong, this may be my belief system but it isn't always easy to just "trust" and sometimes I feel like I'm lost in and amongst everything and everyone else. That my good turns aren't being recognized, that no one is listening and everything is working out for everyone but me. That was just how I was feeling and then this letter came from "the Universe". Oddly enough I didn't recognize Cory's hand writing at first but once I did I could barley read the letter through all my tears. The universe had written me letter to tell me that she hadn't forgot about me, that I was a good person and that she knew I had something very important coming up that would require her full attention. So don't give up, it's all working out just like it should. I read it over and over thanking my lucky stars that the Universe had brought me to Cory.
So if you're reading this babe- thank you from the deepest parts of my soul.
{xo}

2 comments:

Jules said...

Oh so cute!

I agree - everything happens for a reason, and good happens to good people, and we aren't given more than we can handle.

Keep smiling, your way too cute to frown.

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

ahhh...husbands. sometimes they surprise us with how much they have actually been paying attention!

just like the weather in Canada, in life all you have to do is just wait a moment and everything changes!