Project Life: Week 5: January 28- February 3
- I bought myself a Silhouette on the weekend and am in love. You will be seeing pieces cut from it in PL... all the time!
- still numbering pictures and then journalling in a big block
- adding in a 10x12 insert for journalling and extra photos
- the last two weeks have been all about the photos!
- hello w/ heart is cut with the Silhouette and is from Designer Digitals by Ali Edwards
- Cut up the cover of my manual to add into PL
- Added in a screen shot of the weather report for Tuesday as it was -43 Celsius with the wind chill (which is -45.4 Fahrenheit. For real it was flipping cold.)
10x12 insert: front
- all my journalling
- wrote on the picture of Anna with a white Sharpie (love this marker)
- simply adore you - Silhouette
- doodled a border around all the cards
10x12 insert: back
- Sunday we played out in the snow and I had too many pictures I loved to choose
The Things you Say
Want to know more about Project Life? Go here for more information.
Have any questions for me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment.
Linking up with: