Monday 21 January 2013

Around Here

 A peek into what's been happening around here...

Chapters/Starbucks dates with Anna.

Library days.

Getting to the gym 2-3 times per week. 
Missed this morning because my bed was so cozy and the weather was so blustery.

Creating displays for Treasured Memories Valentine's crop.
February 15,16 & 17 -if you're local you should come hang out with me. I work Friday & Saturday night.

We went to the Pet Expo this past weekend and I fell in love with this 2 day old goat. 
Adorable!

Anna on a pony ride (with her very handsome daddy).
She is seriously so flippin' proud!

Running loose with her cousin Brayden and the "walking" balloon dogs they each got.
It makes me so happy to see these two together. I wish we saw each other more.

Brunch date with my beautiful friend Carrie. 
We went to Culina and it was delicious!
After brunch I did all the errands and ended up having almost 4 hours to myself yesterday. 
I am a new woman today!

I had to share a picture of my banana bread french toast... 
you heard that right- banana bread made into french toast. 
Genius!

Have a great week friends!
xo


2 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I hate that you posted that picture of your delicious brunch because I am currently waiting for "Party Pooper" to finish her lunch so I can go back there and I AM STARVING!!!! I LOVE GLUTEN AND I WANNA EAT THAT CARROT CAKE FRENCH TOAST WITH ORANGE BUTTER AND MAPLE SYRUP RIGHT NOW!!

Ummm....yeah. I'll leave a real comment in a minute...

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

okay. I have some food (and chocolate) in my belly now, so I'm ready to go.

#1. ANNA IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! I need to set up another Chapters date with her. Can you check her availability? (wink)

#2. We love the library too! Does yours have that conveyor belt return! We REALLY love that!

#3. You're kicking my ass in the gym department.

#4. Pretty display! I think I'll come visit you (or work...)

#5. Cute goat!

#6. Cute pony!

#7. Super cute kids!

#8. Super jealous of your super brunch.