I was "nominated"by my girlfriend Lisa to answer a small questionnaire from this post of hers. I typically don't do these, not for any reason, I just seem to ignore these types of things. But I love that girl and thought.. what the heck! So here it goes.
1. Favourite colour
- Teal. No, green. No, sea foam (you know that greeny, tealy colour)... yup, sea foam. Or maybe yellow. I also really like red.
2. Favourite song/band/artist/music
- Also can not pick one here- I am head over heals in love with Mumford & Sons but I am also a humongous fan of Pink.
3. Favourite Book (or magazine, if you're not a book-reader)
- Books- anything by Kathy Reich (the Bones series), anything by Mitch Albom and I have read Eat, Pray, Love three times.
- Magazines- Where Women Create, Artful Blogging, Where Women Cook, Somerset Memories
4. Favourite Blog
- Not sure I can answer this... too many I read. I have however recently discovered this blog by Andrea Scher and this one by Brene Brown- both wonderful, both highly recommend!
5. What are you most looking forward to this season?
- Finishing my Christmas classes and not having to work from home until January. Anna & I need some much deserved quality time during the day. Cory & I need it at night.
- I am also so flipping excited to create for myself!!!! and not for anyone else!
- I have so many crafts and baking lists in my head.... eeeeeee!
- To decorate, to get excited with Anna as she discovers Christmas and all of it's magic & tradition.
- To have time off with Cory. To snuggle and to not complain about all the die cuts I have to cut.
That was fun, thanks Lisa and thank you to all of you for reading.