This is the January month kit that I created for Treasured Memories.$50 worth of product for $35... it's such a great deal for the amount of product I put in. I may or may not also throw in found objects at no cost (don't tell my boss) that add just a little touch of"extra". The kit is full of product from Glitz, American Crafts, Kaiser Crafts, Simple Stores, Studio Calico and other various elements that I love to use on my own pages- like those fabulous glassine envelopes.
Why I love to scrapbook from a kit?
- Everything is already coordinated for me.
- I get to use product I like without purchasing the entire package.
- I save money! I like to save money!
- It makes me think outside the box when I'm creating a page because there is often product that I may not have purchased to begin with and that is always a good thing.
- I find I work harder when working from a kit.
- I can get about 10 layouts done from a Treasured Memories kit and still have scraps left over for cards.
- Did I mention I don't have to think about coordinating.... it's done!
Last I checked there are a couple left at the store so stop by or call (link in my side bar) to get one set aside for you. Wait until you see February's- it's great and we have a guest designer who totally out did herself and made 10 layouts and 10 cards! Talk about showing off.
Here are a few layouts I did, I wanted to show that even if a kit looks feminine layouts for boys are completely doable. These first two are of my nephew Brayden who is seriously the cutest thing! No bias ;)