Monday 3 October 2011

Hello October & a little catch up

How is it October! How! I barely remember September.
In 6 short weeks my babe will be 1 year old. Seriously! Oh my gosh. I feel like time is slipping away faster each day. This is why doing what I do and scrapbooking these memories of her and our lives together is so important to me. I'll share a little photo shoot we did later this week along with a little birthday post, until then I wanted to share some fabulous work from a few wonderfully talented ladies.
This is the work that was shared with me while my computer was out of commission with a stupid and reoccurring virus- lame!
Thank you to Lisa, Jacky & Ginger! You're all so very fabulous!
This painting is done by Lisa, isn't it amazing!!! She is so very talented, you can find her blog here.

This was sent to me by Jacky, she used the Graphic 45 Christmas line. I love this image, thanks Jacky!


I created a collage with these 6 journaling pages from Ginger. They are for her Learn Something New Everyday class. I love them all. Good for you Ginger for keeping up with that class and recording your thoughts and lessons learned each day!

Thank you so much to all the ladies who shared with me, for your inspiration and for allowing me to share your work here with my readers. I am grateful for each of you.
I will post the last 2 winners and their prizes here tomorrow along with the work I finished up in September.

No comments: