Tuesday 4 October 2011

the end to my 30 day challenge

Here is the rest of my work from September for my 30 day challenge. I did awesome if I do say so myself. I did however not complete all 30 days, there were 5 days that I did nothing creative. This challenge I set for myself was actually quite hard. I struggled some days to find time and somedays I forced myself to make something, which is hard when you're not feeling the creative energy. The challenge did however make me more aware of the happiness I felt when I did create, when I made time for myself. I know I can't create everyday but I will make more time for myself to get down to my space, to feel the positive energy from creating something fabulous.

Papers: MME, alphas: Authentique
papers: Echo Park, embellishments: Echo Park, Girls Paperie, Making Memories, Authentique

 
papers: Echo Park, embellishments: Echo Park,  Making Memories
This is the kit of the month for October that I put together at Treasured Memories, you can see the kit and the write up here. The following work is what I made using product from my the kit. The only thing I added in is the cardstock used for the cards. I have more product left from the kit so I plan on creating a few more pieces with it.







1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

Thanks for running the challenge,Nadine....it's really inspired me to create through September.