Sunday 4 September 2011

sharing from day 3



This was sent to me by Ginger, it is another page in her journal for her online class- Learn Something New Everyday. Ginger used MME & GCD paper, and a 7 Gypsies journaling tag. Bo Bunny stickers & a Authentique chipboard piece. To create the background Ginger used glimmer mist with Tattered Leather, then tore the paper a bit and added some cross stitches with embroidery floss.
I think she did a fabulous job, her journal is going to be gorgeous!


 This layout was sent to me by Melissa, you can find her here at her blog Daily Life- Bits & Pieces. Melissa created this one for a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking called  The Mother Load- A Scrapbook Marathon. Her prompt was to scrapbook a goal or an aspiration. This layout she created is interactive and will go forward for the rest of September. She has listed 4 goals for the month and will check off her progress at the end of each day.
This is awesome! What a great visual  to help keep her goals in check.






These 6 cards were sent to me by Jacky, you can find her here at Scrappy Jacky. Jacky used My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2- 'Sunshine' papers. She has created these cards to give as a Christmas gift for a friend of hers that is not of the crafty variety.
Well, we all know how I feel about the new My Mind's Eye product- I LOVE it! These cards are fabulous and her friend is very lucky.


Thank you so much ladies for sharing with us!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a nice way to start my week - seeing my layout featured here. I recognized Ginger's page & Jacky's cards right away. (I scraplifted on of Jacky's cards a few days ago!) I'll be spreading the word about your challenge in a blog post later today.

scrappyjacky said...

Thanks for showing my cards....love the baby card you've made.