Sunday 11 September 2011

loving this weather, this weekend

Good Morning! We had a fabulous day over here yesterday. The day started with a Pumpkin Spice latte (it's back)  from Starbucks- my most favoritest coffee ever! I hung out in the morning with Chantel making October's kit of the month at Treasured Memories and then I picked up picnic eats and headed to the park with my family. The weather was gorgeous, the sun was hot and the breeze was just right. We took Anna to the park for the first time and put her in a swing- what a blast! I wasn't sure if she's like it but she was squealing and laughing, it was awesome!
As for creating- I'm back on track. I'm not too sure why I set that stupid rule for myself (couldn't be work related creations to count for my 30 days). I have created everyday so I'm pretty happy about that, even if it was for work.
These are my Friday & Saturday creations:

papers: SEI, alphas: Authentique, flower: Prima
I have lots of birthdays to celebrate this month and I made this card for a girlfriend.

papers & embellishments: Pink Paislee- Vintage Vouge
This new paper line from Pink Paislee is FABULOUS! The colors are so pretty and the embellishments that go along with it are beautiful! I love this picture of Anna, I held her like that this morning, Cory & I had a good laugh, she doesn't quite fit anymore and it was hard on the forearm.

I had to share this picture of Anna in the swing, a glimpse at pure happiness. It's wonderful isn't it!


Below are two layouts that Melissa shared with me, both are for e-courses she is taking. She receives prompts via email and then created a layout each day for those prompts. All of her altered clipboards look fabulous! I have some somewhere, I should dig them out for all the lists I like to make! With the exception of one day she has created a layout or two everyday this month! Good for her!!! Thanks for sharing Melissa!You can read & see more from Melissa here.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a lovely layout & photo!

Ginger said...

OMG that photo of her cracks me up... she loves the swing!! Your layout and card are so pretty! And yay Melissa!! your layouts are awesome as well :)