Friday 9 September 2011

Christmas Cards

Christmas Card Class
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2
Thursday, September 29
6:00- 8:30pm
$38
This is what I have been working on for the last three days. I struggled to get these just right but in the end I love how they turned out. For those of you that can't attend the class you can always sign up for one of the kits. The ladies from my class last night signed up and paid for their spot so I believe there are only nine left. It hasn't gone up on the Treasured Memories blog yet but I have a feeling that when it does those nine spots will go fast being the first card class for Christmas.... and because the MME papers are gorgeous!

I have 6 classes for the holidays and I've listed them below for you, I don't have pricing yet as I haven't made the demos... am slowly collecting product. I picked up a huge order of Simple Stories today and it is AMAZING! I can't wait to get started on my 25 Days of Christmas album class. This class is always popular and always sells out so I see it as a challenge to do better than the year before.
I hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday, I'm off to do a little creating.
Classes:
Thursday, September 29- cards- using My Mind's Eye- $38
Thursday, October 13- cards- using Authentique- price not available
Thursday, October 27- cards- using Bo Bunny- price not available
Thursday, November 10- cards- product not available- price not available
Thursday, November 24- cards- product not available- price not available
Saturday, November 26- 25 Days of Christmas Album- using Simple Stories- price not available

1 comment:

Brandy said...

How can I sign up?!?!