Monday 12 September 2011

a chilly sunday

After the beautiful week we had here with temperatures in the +30, I wasn't expecting yesterday to be so chilly. It was dreary and rainy all day so Anna & I stayed in and made the best of it. We could finally use the oven so we baked up a storm. We made chocolate chip, pecan and walnut cookies. We made buns (not the easiest thing to do with a 10 month old hanging of your leg), they're pictured below and while they are not the most beautiful things they are Delicious! Nothing better than a bun fresh out of the oven smothered in butter... Yummm!  Then we made a creamy lentil soup for supper. I have to be honest, by the time Cory got home from work I was exhausted but I did get time in for creating when everyone had gone to bed.
I have added a link to my Flickr albums on the right. I have added all the layouts I've been making in an album and hope to continue doing so month by month. I place to share and inspire,I hope you have a chance to check it out.


My dear friend Nancy took these pictures of Anna & I when she was 6 weeks old. This one is my favorite, with my tattoo showing and her peaking over my shoulder- so wonderful!

 papers: Prima, alphas: Authentique, tags: Ranger

These next three pages were shared with me by Ginger, they are for her learn something new everyday journal. She continues to create fabulous, beautiful pages for it. This project she is working on actually has me inspired to do something like this for a gratitude journal. Thanks for sharing Ginger! I'll be drawing the winner for last week later tonight and posting tomorrow.




4 comments:

Patricia said...

WOW! Making buns with a 10 month old on your hip? I think that is very creative. . . just a different realm of creativity than scrapping. You're amazing, Nadine!

Melissa said...

Oh I wish for the cooler weather and one of those buns fresh from the oven! :>)

Ginger said...

Those buns look delish Nadine!! BTW, love the butterfly tattoo :)

scrappyjacky said...

A gorgeous layout...love your tattoo.