Tuesday 13 September 2011

a halloween layout

I created this layout yesterday using the new Echo Park Halloween papers. I love all things Halloween and was excited to use some of the new Halloween papers I have bought. Anna was due on November 5 and part of me wanted her to arrive early so I could dress her up ;-) When she didn't come early, in fact she was a week late, I had Cory paint my belly to celebrate this fun day! I though it turned out so great and it was fun to finally scrapbook this picture, I had forgotten how big my belly was.

paper: Echo Park. embellishments: Echo Park, Authentique, Girl's Paperie, misc. alphas: Heidi Swapp

2 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

this is a super cute layout! Still love that pumpkin belly!

scrappyjacky said...

That belly is amazing....and love the layout.