Tuesday 13 September 2011

sharing a card and another winner

I wanted to share this card that Jacky made, I should have shared it yesterday... sorry Jacky! She used the new My Mind's Eye papers, I love this card, it is fabulous! She made this card for a challenge on the My Mind's Eye blog, you can read more about the card challenge here. There is also a layout challenge on their blog, I'm thinking I should try out the sketch. Thanks for sharing your inspiration Jacky!


And.... the winner of last weeks prize for sharing their work with me is Jacky! Yeah Jacky! This prize is one of my new favorite companies- Simple Stories! Included are 3 pattern papers,  the photo mat elements, the journaling card elements and their cardstock stickers from the Generations line. The colors are so pretty, I hope you love it! I'll be getting in touch with you shortly! Whoot! Whoot!

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Thank you so much,Nadine...it all looks gorgeous....and am really enjoying sharing some of my projects with you.

Melissa said...

Congrats to Jacky!

Ginger said...

That is fabulous!!! Way to go Jacky!!