Sunday 31 August 2008

My Bridal Shower

I had my bridal shower last Sunday and was completely overwhelmed by how wonderful everyone was to me. I had about 30 people come- wow! My Auntie Dennise hosted it at her shower- she's pretty great for doing that! And let me tell you friends I hit the mother load... I was tired from gift opening! Also, as much as I love being the center of attention it was a little nerve racking! Thank you to everyone for being so wonderful and such great friends!
xoxo One of my better photos! It's hard to look good in a hat covered in panties!
My new Henkels..... the most amazing knives ever!!
One of my bridesmaids Carrie (nice blue panties), and Jenice- my maid of honor. You were with us in spirit Annie- can't wait to see you girls!
My scrapping girl Karen decorated a gift bag- love it! Love the coffee grinder even more, I had no idea what I was missing! I highly recommend brewing coffee from fresh beans- yummo!
Cory came to pick me up, what a great sport! I love you!


No comments: