Monday, 11 August 2008

Hello! 10 days? Has it really been 10 days since I was here last? I can not believe how fast the summer is flying by! I keep waiting for it to come or maybe it's that I'm waiting to do something fun and then before I know it the leaves will have turned and you all know what happens after that..... not snow silly, I'm getting married. Hee hee. The past few weeks have been a whirl wind and when asked what I've been up to I either say "nothing" or "I'm not really sure", my head is swirling with wedding jazz, speeches, music, projects for Delite Designs, Christmas projects, ahhhhhhhh! I get dizzy even writing it down! No wonder I need a nap every day!
Anywhoodle, here are my layouts for Riff Raff's August release, I am a mega fan of the first 2 and my So You Think You Can Dance inspired "Hot Tamale" layout- I think they rock! I got September's release yesterday and already have a couple favs! Can't wait to use them!








6 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

awesome layouts - love the dove one!!

Veronica said...

I was waiting for you to post your camping page so I could copy it. Bwa ha ha. Missed you! xoxo

Jill Williams said...

love the new layours.. our 'dove' one's are very similar somehow.. similar product... similar bird placement

Jill Williams said...

i mean its similar to mine

Kara said...

love the pages babycakes! let me know if you need help with wedding prep...this time i will actually remember to show up! luvies******big hugs (kara style)

FormerlyLisaS said...

I LOVE the hot tamales one, even it if is inspired by possibly the most annoying person on the face of the earth!!