Tuesday 23 February 2016

Layout Inspiration: Over sized photos

Product: pattern paper, vellum, chipboard, tag, heart sequins: Crate Paper, "beautiful": Heidi Swapp, gold washi: unknown

Over sized photos = Awesome! This is an 8x12, printed at Costco for $2.50! These photos make a statement on a layout and while you can be limited in what else you can put on your page they draw your eye in and create a focus point for adding your bits & bobs. 

This is Anna's Kindergarten photo and it makes my heart melt every time I look at it. I know that she will go through the awkward phase in school photos- it's inevitable. She will certainly not want me to blow that awkward photo up- that is also inevitable but how great would it be to have an album full of school photos / layouts for the next 12 years! I'll tell you.... it would be so great!


1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Thank you for reminding me with your large gorgeous photo that I have some layouts I need to finish and get to you! 😘