Before we get to these yummy treats I have a little laugh for you...
What is a Mummy's favorite type of music? (answer at end of post)
How do you make a rice krispie square even more delicous... add chocolate & sprinkles.
These mummy squares are a hit in our house. Soft and chewy and not so spooky.
To make these mummies you will need:
- One pan of Rice Krispie squares cut into rectangles
I use the recipe on the inside of the Rice Krispie box. You make them in the microwave and they turn out every single time.
- sprinkles (Halloween colors found at Bulk Barn)
- candy eyes (I found mine at Party City)
- white chocolate melted and then put into a baggie with the corner clipped off
- Drizzle the chocolate back and forth over the Rice Krispies to create the mummy's wraps.
- Add sprinkles and eyes
- Allow chocolate to harden
- Eat one to test them out and then 2 more for quality control. Share with others so you don't eat the whole pan.
Joke of the day answer: (w)rap music...... ;)