Today I am sharing more of my go to treats. These will all make the perfect little goodie to give away to your Valentine's.... if you don't eat them all yourself.
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
bag of pretzels
bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
plastic bag (I use a zipock as opposed to a decorating bag)
- add parchment to a cookie sheet
- spread out your pretzels in a single layer
- add a ziplock bag to a coffee mug
- melt chocolate chips in microwave for 45 seconds, stir, add back to microwave
until all melted. Shouldn't take much more than 1 minute total.
- add chocolate to bag
- snip a small hole in one corner, not too big, not too small
*too big = too much chocolate / too small = the bag exploding & mess
- move bag back & forth over pretzels fairly quickly
- add these to fridge to harden for 10-20 minutes
- break apart & gobble up
- these make a fabulous little treat to give away
These treats below are all the perfect vessles for covering in chocolate too!
Make a pan of rice crispy and cut out with a heart shaped cutter.