Tuesday 12 August 2014

A look at August


August. Where did you come from?

Summer is so short here so I feel the need to PACK in as many things as I possibly can handle in order to enjoy the sunshine and outdoors. We're almost half way through the month and I get sad at the thought of shorter and shorter days. I do however love me some Autumn so I guess it all balances out.... right?
What does August (what's left of it) have in store for me?

Planning Classes, lots of classes.
A camping trip to the mountains.
Sitting outside in the sun as often as I can.
Working late into the night so I can do the one above.
Hosting another Project Life Crop.
Making lists, lots of lists.
Celebrating a birthday with friends.
Sorting out the financials for Disneyland.
Did I mention we're going to Disneyland!!!
Making reservations for celebrations in Disneyland.
Did I mention I had to call Disneyland yesterday?
Teaching.
Making project kits.
Ordering and purchasing Christmas product for my holiday card season.
Sitting outside (covered in bug spray) with Cory after Anna has gone to bed.




No comments: