Thursday 12 September 2013

New Cards Available


I have created a bunch of gratitude / Thanksgiving cards and they are available for purchase at Treasured Memories.

Also, I am taking part in a challenge of sorts today- "a day in the life". As some of you know I follow and adore Ali Edwards, she is currently doing her "A Week In The Life" project. The deal- document the daily happenings of your life for one week, from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed. I always think " I should really do that."... then I get overwhelmed with the entire idea so I don't do it. It was no different this time around, however I decided yesterday that I didn't need to commit to an entire week and that I would just do today. To document my day from morning to night, you can follow along on my instagram feed or see my photos with words tomorrow Monday. ( I lied... trying to finish work instead).

No comments: