Tuesday 3 September 2013

Hello September

I love this time of year, it always feels so refreshing to me. A new beginning, which I am sure is tied to years of "the first day of school". A time to make changes, clean out the old and welcome the new. (most people do this in the spring). I am looking forward to the fall, the change of seasons and the change in my thoughts & energy.

Hello September! I am excited!

This September I am:

 Welcoming daily movement and getting active.
Making lists and menus. 
Working on my temper. 
Listening more, even when no words are being spoken. 
Working on my patience. 
Working on self love. 
Working on being present. 
Embracing my belief that the Universe is leading me exactly where I am suppose to be.
Working on being grateful.  


1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

This is a lovely list! xo