Tuesday 23 April 2013

Around Here

Our new table set up is working great. I can work on one side while she crafts on the other. No more fighting to sit in my lap so no work gets done.

After 5 years I finally broke down and bought new frames. It's amazing how you forget how flipping wicked new frames are! I can see! I also splurged and bought myself prescription sunglasses. I have never owned a pair and I know now that driving in the sun will never be the same!
My hair looks super red in this picture... but it's not.

I am creating a magazine monster like her Momma. Secretly love that!

Weekend pancakes = awesome!

A new book and program I started yesterday. I'll fill you in on Friday. Day one- good!

Juicing. Lots & lots of juicing. 
Trying new combos of fruits & veggies. Trying veggies I hate- like beets. 

Spending time outside whenever we can. Longing for warm days without cold winds.




1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

All awesome! I'm interested to see what you have to say about your new Yoga-Life-Philosophy (or whatever the weird unreadable title is to that book!)

Warm weather has to be on it's way, it JUST HAS TO! I'm trying to plan out a running route around my new office so I can go during lunch.