Sunday 18 November 2012

Around Here: A Second Birthday

The blog has been pretty dry lately but nothing turns things around like a party.
Anna turned 2 on the 12th- two! Where does the time go? We celebrated with Cookie Monster cupcakes and presents on Monday and today we had a party for her. Gramma. Papa, Auntie Lyndsey, Uncle Mike & Brayden all came up from Stettler to celebrate with her. She had a lot of fun and got lots of love from Gramma & Papa.
Anna woke up to this on her birthday morning.


She loved it!

New paints.

She blew candles out for the first time and it was so very exciting... for everyone.

A visit from Auntie Karen and a new Minnie doll, among many other goodies.
 Karen has four boys and buying for a girl is a lot of fun.

I made an Elmo cake for her party today.

It was a small party but that did not mean I was going small on decorations.


I made this sign post and bought this "Anna Street" sign from this Etsy shop.


A fun wreath I made for the door.



I made garland by punching a bunch of coloured circles and sewing them together.

Loving her cake!

Loving her Papa.

I can't even tell you how much I love birthdays. 
I hope Anna always knows how special her day is and that I never stop making the twelfth of November the most magical day for her.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Wow, Anna is so lucky to have such an amazingly crafty and loving Mama for the rest of her awesome life. Looks like she had a magical day :)

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

That looks like it was the BEST DAY EVER!! She's a lucky little lady...