Tuesday 20 November 2012

Freebies

I wanted to share some free printables I have come across lately. The first one is from Becky Higgins (who is the creator of Project Life)- here you will find so much amazing stuff- go- you will not be disappointed  The second one is from Heidi Swapp and she has a calendar that I think is pretty fabulous! The last one is from Rebecca Cooper who has some really great photo check lists to get you out of your comfort zone when taking pictures. If you scroll down you will also find some printable library cards that would be great on layouts or cards.

Freebies from Becky Higgins

Freebies from Heidi Swapp 

Freebies from Rebecca Cooper 

Enjoy! I am so grateful that these ladies share all this work with the masses.
Free stuff is awesome!

If any of you have any links to freebies please share them here. Post them in my comments section or email me the link and I will post them here to share with all my fabulous readers.
xo

1 comment:

Candace said...

I give free hugs.