Thursday 4 November 2010

three more classes to share

I have never... EVER been so organized (and I'm an organized individual) and so ahead of the game. Thank you baby! Here are three class demos for my December dates, I have one demo left and then I wait... I'm even done the kits, if you know how I work you must be completely amazed ;-)


Kaiser Craft Christmas Cards
Thursday, December 2
6-8:30pm
$38

Christmas Past Vintage Book Box
Saturday, December 4
10:00 - 12:30pm
$38

 Holiday Home Decor: Wooden Blocks
Saturday, December 11
10:00 - 12:30pm
$25

I also wanted to share a picture of me waiting for trick 'r treaters. This is the first year since I moved away from home that I have lived in a place that actually got kids and I haven't lived at home for almost 15 years... WOW! Anyways, we had about 20 and each time one came to the door I got so excited, mostly because they were all these adorable little things with the sweetest, cutest costumes. How fun, I love Halloween!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Oh wow! You are ahead of the game! You must have been knee deep in Christmas stuff in the summer! Beautiful cards!