Tuesday 19 October 2010

Nursery... waiting for baby.

The wreath on baby's door that I made after being inspired by Kara's Halloween wreath.

From the doorway.

Her refinished crib, homemade quilt, sock monkey in the back corner from Auntie KC, and pom poms that I made for above the crib.

How cute is that tutu dress on the wall!! The refinished dresser and 3 paintings that I made for the wall.

Close up of paintings.

After seeing Treasured Memories banners for their booth at Creative Stitches I did up my own using left over fabric from the quilt.
Corner / Closet and the stroller that knocked me over on my behind when I tried to open it... I haven't tried since!

The fabulous 7 Gypsies printer tray Chantel & KC gave me for my birthday.

One of my all time favorite quotes- "Just when you think you know love, something little comes along to remind you just how big it really is."
Thanks for looking in.
xoxo

2 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I really love your paintings! How wonderful that your little girly will have such nice things to look at while you're changing her bum! Tee hee!

Jules said...

It looks like we have the same stroller :)

Very cute, I can't wait to see your little girl!