Monday 4 October 2010

Birthdays

I celebrated my 32nd birthday this past Saturday and it was wonderful! Cory got up and made me french toast with whip cream and raspberries, we worked on a few decorative touches for the babies room and then we waited for company. Cory had invited my family and a few of my friends over for dinner. He made delicious Greek food for dinner, my mom made a fantastic carrot cake and the day was full of laughter. I can't lie, most of the laughs came at my expense but it was wonderful anyways! I looked around the room and was so grateful for that day. I truly am a lucky girl!
 
This is my FABULOUS apron that Cory gave me.
The weather was beautiful and we got to eat outside. As you can see I conveniently turned my candles for the camera ;-)
What party would be complete without festive crackers? My mom & I with our cracker crowns!
Thank you Cory for making this wonderful day come together and thank you to everyone that came to celebrate with me. Big Hugs!
xoxo

1 comment:

CarrieQ said...

DAMN! We missed the crackers!! Boo. Hiss.