Friday 15 January 2010

Creating

I have been a busy girl designing & creating demos for classes! I mailed one demo off to my good friend Anne Marie on Monday and these 3 are on there way to Kyla in Edson. I love creating projects and I have to say, this past week I think I did some of my best work! I hope they feel the same. I have demos for Treasured Memories left to do, which I should be doing instead of blogging.... but alas, here I am.
I have also been given the opportunity to put together a kit of the month at Treasured Memories for February. Keep your eye open at the beginning of the month for my kit- "Come Away with Me", now I have to get my demos done using the kit I created. Again, shouldn't be blogging. Meh.
Lots of good things happening in my little world and I am truly grateful. As I watch the news just now I am reminded just how fortunate and blessed we all are. That every once in awhile we are reminded by forces outside of our control to put our lives into perspective. My heart hurts for what has happened in Haiti, if you can there are many groups that are taking donations to help out the efforts there and every little bit helps. Red Cross, World Vision, & Doctors Without Borders

No comments: