Tuesday 1 December 2009

Happy December 1st!

Today is the day Cory & I out up our tree and decorate our place.... we call it Christmas Decoration Celebration... 2009. We get a little excited for this day! Today is also the first day of the 12 Days of Christmas over at Delite Designs and my first project is AwEsOme!! I made a wreath and love how it turned out, definitely go check it out. I'll be putting up a new project every day for 12 days and there will be goodies to give away! I love this time of year!
Yesterday we went to see New Moon.... not a fan! Don't get me wrong, I have a mad crush on Jacob and can't help get all flustered whenever I see him without his shirt on! I am not a fan of Edward this time around, Jacob was more of man, he's the big protective man who looks you in the eye when he talks to you..... sigh. I realize it's a movie.... for teenage girls but still a 31 can totally get wrapped up in all the whoopla.... right?? Anyways, the movie was long and a little drawn out for me.... good thing Jacob has his shirt off for a big chunk of the movie. hee hee.
Have a great day friends!
{xo}

1 comment: