Tuesday 8 December 2009

Brrrr..........

I have been busy, or I think I have. If someone were to ask me what I've been up to for the last eight days I'd probably stare at them and think "I dunno". I can tell you this though... winter=bletch!!! We were hit with a horrible blast of icy winter and I find myself wearing 2 shirts, a hoodie, a sweater, a scarf and two pairs of socks! Grumble, grumble!

Saturday night was Cory's Christmas party, it was nice to see a few friendly faces. Here we are...

This next picture is of me singing Christmas carols with my new friends.


This weekend my girl Annie and her family fly to Edmonton for some early holiday festivities. I CAN NOT wait!

Have a great week friends! Oh yeah.... be sure to check out all my craftiness over at Delite!
Hugs!
{xo}

No comments: